MEDICAL KIT Trail Dog
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
This dog-specific kit gives you comprehensive medical solutions for your trail buddy. It is catered to the types of injuries dogs encounter most on the trail – primarily to their paws, with an assortment of dressings, bandages, and tools like the splinter picker/tick removers to remove ticks, thorns, or those pesky fox tails.
- Wound Care:
- 2 - Sterile Gauze Dressing, 3" x 3", Pkg./2
- 2 - Sterile Non-Adherent Dressing, 2" x 3"
- 1 - Conforming Gauze Bandage, 2"
- 1 - Irrigation Syringe, 10cc. with 18 Gauge Tip
- 1 - Saline Wound & Eye Wash
- 1 - Elastic Bandage Self Adhering, 2"
- 3 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment
- 6 - Antiseptic Wipe
- 2 - Alcohol Swab
- Sprain / Strain:
- 1 - Triangular Bandage (See Instructions For a use As Muzzle
- Medical Instruction / Instruments:
- 1 - Pet First Aid Manual
- 1 - Splinter Picker / Tick Remover Forceps
- 1 - Hydrogen Peroxide 3%, 1 oz. (To Induce Vomiting)
- Medication (When Giving To Animals, Only Give Doses Prescribed by Veterinarian):
- 2 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg.), Pkg./1
- Size: 7.5"x 1.5"x 5.3" / Weight: 0.75lbs
The Highest Standards For Pet Accessories
Quality is the most important for us. Our passion for quality does not just apply to our products. We want to bring joy to people and animals and visibly express their profound bond. Our understanding of quality also determines our interpersonal communication. It is shaped by dependability, loyalty, partnership and responsibility. You can rely on us, on those who work for Hunter, and the products we make. Always.