Happy Thanksgiving from HUNTER!
Have you ever thought about what your dog eats? Does he eat healthy?
Or not so much?
Of course that we all are trying to get our furry friend the best food every day, but sometimes they are steeling from our table, we are giving them a little something now and then, then it's time for a little snack while we are watching TV and at the end of the day, we can realize, it's been a lot of things we've gave him that could have made him sick.
Thanksgiving dinner can be even more challenging! It is one of the days, which we are super happy with the whole family around, but at the same time we're super busy too! The day is stressful, chaotic, a lot of things have to be done, prepared, cooked, served...and, be honest, the last thing you have in mind is your dog. But, we can guide you through it.
Follow these tips and have a great Thanksgiving with your dog:
- Don’t let your dog eat turkey bones or its raw meat, or any other people food + let everybody know, so they don't feed him too
- It is the same NO for cakes and bread dough
- Keep his water bowl full through the whole day
- Keep his bed in a place where he can lay down at any time, day or night
- Stock up with his favorite treats and let him enjoy the night too
- Maybe try some new interactive toy
Enjoy your dinner and have a happy & safe Thanksgiving!